The Writing Life
I am editing the final showdown now and just found a major flaw in the final scene, one character in two places. So there’s that fix. But something I had done for my re-writing of that scene in particular was to actually have it physically represented. I’m sure it’s a common experience for writer’s is wishing you could try it out in a real world situation. I don't personally know any live action cos players so I did the next best thing. I took action figures and put name tags on them and used household items to mark objects in the area where the action was happening. I found some major physicality issues that way. I’m sure my roommates think I’m a little whacked, but I'm okay with that.
Comments are closed.
If something comes up, I'll put it here, otherwise find me on FB and Twitter.